Exhibit at The UK Wedding Shows
Ocean Media Group have been running the UK’s largest wedding shows, The National Wedding Shows for over 20 years and have taken their expertise and knowledge to make The UK Wedding Shows, bigger and better than before. Since taking over the shows in 2013, the look and feel of the shows has been improved and the audience has been increased by over 25% making the shows even more valuable to your business.
With over 4,500 visitors to The North East Wedding Show and over 6,000 visitors to The London ExCeL Wedding Show the shows are the perfect opportunity to speak to brides face-to-face, get feedback on your collections, collect data, sell your products on the day and take bookings.
More than a wedding show
Our policy is simple:
- To provide affordable showcase for businesses in the wedding market, regardless of their size.
- To develop the wedding industry via individual businesses, offering them support via our PR and Social Media campaigns.
- To provide a show environment that’s professional yet friendly, efficient yet approachable, commercial yet value for money.
Market Your Business
The shows also benefit from an integrated marketing campaign reaching every bride in the region across a range of media including;
- National Advertising in Key Bridal Titles: Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and National Wedding Magazine.
- Regional advertising in the leading bridal titles: Northern Bride, Belle Bridal, Loved Up, The Wedding Guide, Unveiled Magazine, Kiss the Bride Magazine plus Living North.
- Online advertising with the largest bridal websites: Confetti, UK Bride, Guides for Brides.
- Social Media: Utilising our Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as a dedicated ad campaign leading up to the show.
- Email campaign: With over 6,000 current brides from Newcastle and the surrounding areas who are planning to marry in 2016/2017 on our database, we will target visitors who are ready to purchase and book their wedding suppliers.
- Radio Advertising: Ad spots and online promotion on the region’s favourite radio station Metro Radio FM.
- Dedicated PR advertising: Our dedicated PR team will ensure that the show gets maximum publicity across local and regional print, online and broadcast media. Last year’s coverage included: The Evening Chronicle, North East Lifestyle, Accent Magazine, Get Into Newcastle, Luxe Magazine, Luxe Loves the Weekend and Shields Gazette.
- Venue advertising: We will be working closely with our friends at Metro Radio Arena to promote the show to their extensive database as well as through their social media.
Festival Style: Wedding Trends
Glastonbury 2016 the festival that kicks of festival season, has finished for another year so naturally we have started thinking back at all the festival fashion trends over the years; if you’ve headed to Glastonbury this year you’ll have seen boho fashion at its best! So we’ve given you a selection of festival trends that you can incorporate in to ...Read More
White Gallery London 2016: Top Trends
Last week team #UKWS attended White Gallery London in Battersea Park to get a first glimpse of the latest wedding dress trends for 2016/17. White Gallery London is THE wedding press & trade event to get an insight in to what new designer brands and bridal trends will soon be in the bridal boutiques and from the boutiques to the ...Read More
Cannes Film Festival 2016 (Part Two)
Another year another fashion filled Cannes Film Festival has come to an end. So we wanted to take a look back on the last week and give you another round up of the best dressed celebrities during the final week of Cannes 2016. A-List actress Jessica Chastain looked stylish and sophisticated in her diamanté hand-embroidered 1920’s-esque dress; by Alexander McQueen ...Read More