Exhibit at The UK Wedding Shows
Ocean Media Group have been running the UK’s largest wedding shows, The National Wedding Shows for over 20 years and have taken their expertise and knowledge to make The UK Wedding Shows, bigger and better than before. Since taking over the shows in 2013, the look and feel of the shows has been improved and the audience has been increased by over 25% making the shows even more valuable to your business.
With over 4,500 visitors to The North East Wedding Show and over 6,000 visitors to The London ExCeL Wedding Show the shows are the perfect opportunity to speak to brides face-to-face, get feedback on your collections, collect data, sell your products on the day and take bookings.
More than a wedding show
Our policy is simple:
- To provide affordable showcase for businesses in the wedding market, regardless of their size.
- To develop the wedding industry via individual businesses, offering them support via our PR and Social Media campaigns.
- To provide a show environment that’s professional yet friendly, efficient yet approachable, commercial yet value for money.
Market Your Business
The shows also benefit from an integrated marketing campaign reaching every bride in the region across a range of media including;
- National Advertising in Key Bridal Titles: Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and National Wedding Magazine.
- Regional advertising in the leading bridal titles: Northern Bride, Belle Bridal, Loved Up, The Wedding Guide, Unveiled Magazine, Kiss the Bride Magazine plus Living North.
- Online advertising with the largest bridal websites: Confetti, UK Bride, Guides for Brides.
- Social Media: Utilising our Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as a dedicated ad campaign leading up to the show.
- Email campaign: With over 6,000 current brides from Newcastle and the surrounding areas who are planning to marry in 2016/2017 on our database, we will target visitors who are ready to purchase and book their wedding suppliers.
- Radio Advertising: Ad spots and online promotion on the region’s favourite radio station Metro Radio FM.
- Dedicated PR advertising: Our dedicated PR team will ensure that the show gets maximum publicity across local and regional print, online and broadcast media. Last year’s coverage included: The Evening Chronicle, North East Lifestyle, Accent Magazine, Get Into Newcastle, Luxe Magazine, Luxe Loves the Weekend and Shields Gazette.
- Venue advertising: We will be working closely with our friends at Metro Radio Arena to promote the show to their extensive database as well as through their social media.
Love is in the air on the Emirates Air Line cable car this Valentine’s Weekend
Our partners Transport for London are spreading the LOVE! TFL are offering a special Valentine’s experience on the Emirates Air Line between Thursday 11 February and Sunday 14 February. Couples are invited to take to the skies in one of London’s most romantic settings with fantastic views over the Capital. Couples can enjoy a glass of Champagne and luxury chocolates in their ...Read More
The Lady of the Rock Real Wedding from Go 2 Wonderland
The Lady of the Rock ceremonies are becoming increasingly popular from year to year! A real must-see in Algarve Portugal, this is the perfect place for a wedding in the sun. This Real Wedding illustrates the beauty of the rock and how it can provide the most breathtaking backdrop to your special day from TLEWS exhibitors G0 2 Wonderland! “Our ...Read More
Why have a Blushbooth at your wedding?
Leading up to your wedding, you’re probably thinking ‘I’ve booked a Photographer, even a Videographer, why would I need a photo booth?’ That’s where we come in. We pride ourselves on offering products that are easy to use and allow you to take lots of fun, silly, beautiful and amazing photos with friends and family without the hassle of a ...Read More