Exhibit at The UK Wedding Shows
Ocean Media Group have been running the UK’s largest wedding shows, The National Wedding Shows for over 20 years and have taken their expertise and knowledge to make The UK Wedding Shows, bigger and better than before. Since taking over the shows in 2013, the look and feel of the shows has been improved and the audience has been increased by over 25% making the shows even more valuable to your business.
With over 4,500 visitors to The North East Wedding Show and over 6,000 visitors to The London ExCeL Wedding Show the shows are the perfect opportunity to speak to brides face-to-face, get feedback on your collections, collect data, sell your products on the day and take bookings.
More than a wedding show
Our policy is simple:
- To provide affordable showcase for businesses in the wedding market, regardless of their size.
- To develop the wedding industry via individual businesses, offering them support via our PR and Social Media campaigns.
- To provide a show environment that’s professional yet friendly, efficient yet approachable, commercial yet value for money.
Market Your Business
The shows also benefit from an integrated marketing campaign reaching every bride in the region across a range of media including;
- National Advertising in Key Bridal Titles: Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and National Wedding Magazine.
- Regional advertising in the leading bridal titles: Northern Bride, Belle Bridal, Loved Up, The Wedding Guide, Unveiled Magazine, Kiss the Bride Magazine plus Living North.
- Online advertising with the largest bridal websites: Confetti, UK Bride, Guides for Brides.
- Social Media: Utilising our Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as a dedicated ad campaign leading up to the show.
- Email campaign: With over 6,000 current brides from Newcastle and the surrounding areas who are planning to marry in 2016/2017 on our database, we will target visitors who are ready to purchase and book their wedding suppliers.
- Radio Advertising: Ad spots and online promotion on the region’s favourite radio station Metro Radio FM.
- Dedicated PR advertising: Our dedicated PR team will ensure that the show gets maximum publicity across local and regional print, online and broadcast media. Last year’s coverage included: The Evening Chronicle, North East Lifestyle, Accent Magazine, Get Into Newcastle, Luxe Magazine, Luxe Loves the Weekend and Shields Gazette.
- Venue advertising: We will be working closely with our friends at Metro Radio Arena to promote the show to their extensive database as well as through their social media.
The key SECRET to capturing GREAT wedding photos
The key SECRET to capturing GREAT wedding photos Are you uncomfortable having your photograph taken? If you are then join the other 99% of people getting married You’re not alone, but also know… all is not lost… You have it in you to be GREAT in front of camera… You just don’t know it.. So… do you want to know what ...Read More
5 things to ask your wedding photographer
Have you thought about the important questions you need to ask your wedding photographer ahead of your big day day? Exhibitors Carro of Wynard share their top 5 questions to ask your photographer to make sure that you capture the moment on your wedding! WHAT FILE FORMAT DO YOU USE? Most professional photographers use a file format called RAW. A ...Read More
Top 5 reasons for a pre-wedding photoshoot from Jamie Dunn Photography
“I include a pre-wedding photoshoot as a key element of all my packages, yet many couples question why it is so important and whether they can avoid it. Here are just 5 reasons why I think a pre-wedding shoot crucial…” 1. You’ll get some brilliant photographs! You’re going to have some amazing pictures from your wedding but it’s also great ...Read More