Exhibit at The UK Wedding Shows
Ocean Media Group have been running the UK’s largest wedding shows, The National Wedding Shows for over 20 years and have taken their expertise and knowledge to make The UK Wedding Shows, bigger and better than before. Since taking over the shows in 2013, the look and feel of the shows has been improved and the audience has been increased by over 25% making the shows even more valuable to your business.
With over 4,500 visitors to The North East Wedding Show and over 5,000 visitors to The London ExCeL Wedding Show the shows are the perfect opportunity to speak to brides face-to-face, get feedback on your collections, collect data, sell your products on the day and take bookings.
More than a wedding show
Our policy is simple:
- To provide affordable showcase for businesses in the wedding market, regardless of their size.
- To develop the wedding industry via individual businesses, offering them support via our PR and Social Media campaigns.
- To provide a show environment that’s professional yet friendly, efficient yet approachable, commercial yet value for money.
Market Your Business
The shows also benefit from an integrated marketing campaign reaching every bride in the region across a range of media including;
- National Advertising in Key Bridal Titles: Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and National Wedding Magazine.
- Regional advertising in the leading bridal titles: Northern Bride, Belle Bridal, Loved Up, The Wedding Guide, Unveiled Magazine, Kiss the Bride Magazine plus Living North.
- Online advertising with the largest bridal websites: Confetti, UK Bride, Guides for Brides.
- Social Media: Utilising our Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as a dedicated ad campaign leading up to the show.
- Email campaign: With over 6,000 current brides from Newcastle and the surrounding areas who are planning to marry in 2014/2015 on our database, we will target visitors who are ready to purchase and book their wedding suppliers.
- Radio Advertising: Ad spots and online promotion on the region’s favourite radio station Metro Radio FM.
- Dedicated PR advertising: Our dedicated PR team will ensure that the show gets maximum publicity across local and regional print, online and broadcast media. Last year’s coverage included: The Evening Chronicle, North East Lifestyle, Accent Magazine, Get Into Newcastle, Luxe Magazine, Luxe Loves the Weekend and Shields Gazette.
- Venue advertising: We will be working closely with our friends at Metro Radio Arena to promote the show to their extensive database as well as through their social media.
#UKWS Behind the scenes #BTS with Shropshire Petals
A wedding isn’t complete without the throwing of confetti to celebrate the marriage of a couple. The confetti moment is a magical one; and the perfect confetti to use is natural petal confetti. Have you ever wondered how natural petals are produced? Shropshire Petals, growers of natural petal confetti, show The UK Wedding Shows the scenes from the growing to ...Read More
7 ways to get the most out of the UK Wedding Show
Bridal fairs help you prepare for your wedding, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be prepared for the fair. Draw up the battle plans before you engage at the wedding fair. Make a checklist of the required services, accessories and design questions; this will help you to get the best out of the UK Wedding Show. We’ve listed some tips ...Read More
Choosing your Wedding Photographer by Hemma Mason Photography
Your wedding photographs are the keepsake that record the hard work of the hundreds of hours you’ve spent planning your dream day. Once the food is eaten and the flowers have withered they will be the one thing that you will use to transport you back to that amazing day that celebrated your love. After the your choice of partner ...Read More