Exhibit at The UK Wedding Shows
Ocean Media Group have been running the UK’s largest wedding shows, The National Wedding Shows for over 20 years and have taken their expertise and knowledge to make The UK Wedding Shows, bigger and better than before. Since taking over the shows in 2013, the look and feel of the shows has been improved and the audience has been increased by over 25% making the shows even more valuable to your business.
With over 4,500 visitors to The North East Wedding Show and over 5,000 visitors to The London ExCeL Wedding Show the shows are the perfect opportunity to speak to brides face-to-face, get feedback on your collections, collect data, sell your products on the day and take bookings.
More than a wedding show
Our policy is simple:
- To provide affordable showcase for businesses in the wedding market, regardless of their size.
- To develop the wedding industry via individual businesses, offering them support via our PR and Social Media campaigns.
- To provide a show environment that’s professional yet friendly, efficient yet approachable, commercial yet value for money.
Market Your Business
The shows also benefit from an integrated marketing campaign reaching every bride in the region across a range of media including;
- National Advertising in Key Bridal Titles: Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and National Wedding Magazine.
- Regional advertising in the leading bridal titles: Northern Bride, Belle Bridal, Loved Up, The Wedding Guide, Unveiled Magazine, Kiss the Bride Magazine plus Living North.
- Online advertising with the largest bridal websites: Confetti, UK Bride, Guides for Brides.
- Social Media: Utilising our Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as a dedicated ad campaign leading up to the show.
- Email campaign: With over 6,000 current brides from Newcastle and the surrounding areas who are planning to marry in 2014/2015 on our database, we will target visitors who are ready to purchase and book their wedding suppliers.
- Radio Advertising: Ad spots and online promotion on the region’s favourite radio station Metro Radio FM.
- Dedicated PR advertising: Our dedicated PR team will ensure that the show gets maximum publicity across local and regional print, online and broadcast media. Last year’s coverage included: The Evening Chronicle, North East Lifestyle, Accent Magazine, Get Into Newcastle, Luxe Magazine, Luxe Loves the Weekend and Shields Gazette.
- Venue advertising: We will be working closely with our friends at Metro Radio Arena to promote the show to their extensive database as well as through their social media.
The Designer Cake Company
Something old Gone are the days of dried out fruit cake encased in cement-like marzipan as the only option for your wedding cake. Modern wedding cake design no longer stops at aesthetics, what’s on the inside is now every bit as important. Something different The trend for more adventurous and exotic flavours and fillings is continuing to gather pace. As a ...Read More
Win your wedding day photography
Win your wedding day photography worth over £1000 with Sue Stephenson Follow these simple steps for a chance to win: 1. Like Sue Stephenson’s Facebook page or follow her on Twitter 2. Send her your contact details and your personal reference number (which you’ll find after you register) via the contact page on the website at www.suestephensonphotography.co.uk. 3.Tell us why you would like to win this competition ...Read More
Spa-rties the New Hen Parties
Jason Goldberg, Founder of SpaSeekers.com brings us the top tips to ensure a bride and her hens can have their dream getaways. No drunken disasters here! You can expect instead a heavenly pampering break surrounded by girlfriends. Spa-rties are the way forward for Hen Parties! SpaSeekers.com have created this feature with the founder Jason Goldberg who is something of a ‘Spa Expert’ and ...Read More